Friday 29 January 2016

Dusty Attic Moodboard January 2016 Challenge

this mood board is just gorgeous!

http://dustyatticblog.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/january-mood-board-new-design-board-and.html

I tried to recreate those beautiful blues and pinks !
I thought the dusty Attic chipboard banners and lights bring to mind party time!!






I practiced with the skills I learned from Finnabair on her recent tour, and used mostly Finnabair products. The flowers were from my local scrap booking store "Made with Memories" . The lovely Judy organised the Finnibair class and it was well worth attending!! The gorgeous Sharon helped with using Crackle paste too.
The base pages were from Kaisercraft.
There is still lots of room for improvement but I think it turned out okay!! 


1 comment:

  1. Great Layout, Thank you for entering January Mood Board challenge

    ReplyDelete