Friday 30 June 2017

Scrap The Boys June Challenge


Scrap The Boys

This month it was a color challenge



My photo comes from a present  that came home from kindy mounted on a painted tray.

I had it hanging in the dining room for many many years until recently when it got knocked down.

I realised the photo was quite dusty and knocked about . I managed to salvage it and found the above

colors perfect for scrapping it!!

I just love this photo and the look in Mark's eyes!

I thought my Dylusions Paints were a perfect match-
                                                                                  London Blue
                                                                                  Paintbox Red
                                                                                  Lemon Zest

I hadn't used them before this and I found they were great fun!!





The red V patch and the two wood veneer stars have come from Rainbow Splendour

and the title Shine is from Kit the Habit.

            The stencil is from The Crafters Workshop and the sequins are red, though that doesn't show

 so well in the photo!

             The stars are Bella Boulevard Puffy Star Stickers.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What an amazing layout!! Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout, so fun and you nailed the colour board. Thank you for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet layout, the primary colours are perfect. Thanks for joining the Scrap the Boys challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind comments. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete