Monday 15 January 2018

Stick It Down Scrapbooking Sketch Challenge blogspot

Hi all I am so happy to announce that I have joined the Stick It Down scrap booking challenge Design Team for January to June 2018

Stick It Down Scrapbooking Challenges

I am on the single page team and I just love that the challenges are based on sketches.
Check out the blogspot this January and play along.

This is the sketch for January


My Inspiration


This has been a great opportunity to showcase some of my photos from my trip to Canada in January 2017.
The three on the left were taken at Lake Louise, the middle one in a chairlift at Whistler and the far right by the shore of the Bow River at Banff.
We had a wonderful time!!





Products used: My Mind's Eye Joyful Collection
 Papers -Merry Christmas
              Starry Night
              Reindeer 12 x 12 Gold Foiled Paper(reverse side used)

              Joyful Enamel Dots
              Joyful Puffy Stickers with Foil
              Dusty Attic Words
              Black Bazzil

looking forward to seeing how others scrap this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment