Monday 29 October 2018

Scrap The Boys October 2018 challenge

Scrap the boys challenge for October 2018 is to include pink!



I absolutely love Pink so I jumped at this opportunity!!
I had the perfect photo of my son in his borrowed pink bike helmet !!
He was and still is such a gorgeous young man!!


I had fun with Tim Holtz's oxide inks, and  also die cuts from  Created by Gwen.





I created this page while at a lovely retreat in Carmel, Western Australia -  Gumnuts Guesthouse.

The ambience there was so relaxing and supportive and I can highly recommend a visit. 

Zena even helped me play around with it a bit to get the balance right!

Craft weekends are reasonably priced and there is  lots of crafting space!!

Check it out and book your spot  as week ends fill up fast!! 

Or you can organise your own group!!

6 comments:

  1. Rosemary, this is just beautiful. Love the cut files too. Thanks for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a little sweetie on his deadly treadly with the pink helmet! Love the die cuts and the random background inking. Thank you for joining us at Scrap The Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a very pretty page, Rosemary.. Love it !! Thank you so much for joining us at STB..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the sequins - great job! Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete