Saturday 27 February 2016

Scrapping Clearly February Mood Board Challenge

I was inspired by the blues and green, the butterflies and the mosaic patterns
http://scrapping-clearly.blogspot.com.au/


Voila!!


I used Tim Holtz Distress inks over a Kaisercraft stencil and chopped the paper into strips.

I used watercolor pencils to color some big buterflies, but they didn"t look right so I chopped them into little ones with my Stampin Up punch. I decorated the butterflies with Prima glass beads.

The title I colored in with watercolor pencils from the negative chipboard ( the actual word long used)






I am pretty pleased with how this page has turned out!!!

cheers

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page! Lovely take on the board :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Chloe , your kind words are appreciated

    ReplyDelete