Wednesday 1 February 2017

Scrap The Girls February 2017 Scrapbooking Challenge

Hi all,
I am thrilled to announce that I have been accepted onto the Design Team (Feb-July 17) for the well known on line scrapbooking challenge site Scrap The Girls.
The February challenge is a sketch.
http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com.au/


I decided to use the photo of my daughter taken on one of our boat trips as I had a collection of them!






Papers used;
Cocoa Vanilla Studios Make a Wish Collection
Fresh Cut
Make a Wish
Hip Hooray
Make a Wish Accessory Stickers
Make a Wish Vellum Accents
Make A Wish Puffy Stickers
Make A Wish Diecut and ephemera

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Rosemary....love the bright papers and your inspirational take in the sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much Janice

    ReplyDelete