Friday 17 November 2017

Mystical Scrapbooks Design Guest Design spot November 2017


Mystical Scrapbooks Store
Mystical scrapbooks blogspot

The online blog challenge this month is Shapes and my Challenge is
" use Squares in your background"

 I
I was really excited to work with the Australian Cocoa Vanilla Studios "You rock" Collection which is available at Mystical Scrapbooks. 
It is ideal for boys, but hey girls wear blue too!!
My beautiful happy darling boy is now a handsome young man and I am so proud of him!

The papers I used were
 -In Line
 - Galactic
Cocoa Vanilla Studios You Rock Washi Stickers  
Cocoa Vanilla Chipboard Stickers
Faber- Castell deep blue gelato stick, shaved into Golden Light Moulding paste.
I also added Finnabair Glass Beads to add texture to the moulding paste, but I wouldn't do that again as it made the texture paste really hard to spread!!
Prima Finnabair stencil - Grungy Grid
Rainbow Splendour Embellishments and Corbett Creations Wood Veneers
Kaisercraft Rhinestones
Prima Sequins
KJKareen Accent Scrapbooking Flair
and of course Black bazzil (available from Mystical Scrapbooks too)





Looking forward to seeing how others interpret the challenge,  so upload to the blog and good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment