Tuesday 1 January 2019

Scrap the girls January 2019

Time Travel



"Time Traveller

Visit the pin up board over on Pinterest with pins about the 1940s and 1950's- Pin Up

Pick a pin or two for your inspiration and tell us what inspired you.

I was inspired by the pin of the lady holding up a muscled arm with the tattoo "Girl Power"

 My mum certainly had girl power!

 In 1946, she and two girl friends headed from Perth to the Eastern States for a working holiday 

( Mum told us jobs were everywhere!)

 I chose the color scheme from another pin- Pin up Party.


I'm thankful that this lovely woman was my mum, who among other things inspired me to get out there and see the world!!





I used Maja Design "Vintage Baby" papers, Dusty Attic Chipboard and 49 and Market Flowers.
I coloured the chipboard and title with Tsuniko Brilliance Dewdrop ink

looking forward to seeing what inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment