Friday 1 March 2019

Scrap The Girls March 2019

"90's chicks" Be inspired by the movies of the 90s- pick your favourite movie


I was at a loss at first with this one but I took a leaf out of Gwen's book and picked my favourite 

outfit from the Movie - Clueless!

 Pink of course!!!

The dress that inspired me was for the wedding.



 Fortunately my daughter didn't have that look on her face!!



 Close ups...







I used Prima's Misty Rose Collection papers - SO gorgeous!!

Prima Misty Rose Butterflies and flowers too.

The die cut leaves and flowers were Laurel Wreath hot Foil Stamp and Laurel Wreath Die from

TODO and I used Couture Creations  Pink Foil and Hot Foil Machine.

The title was from 2Crafty and I hot foiled it in another Pink Foil from Couture Creations.

The stencil in the background was from Prima and I added Finnabair's Mica Pink to colour it.

Before it dried I sprinkled Finnabear diamond glitter on the paste- doesn't show up that well in the photo

but looks great on the page.

I will be interested to see how others are inspired by this month's mood board!

 There are sponsor's prizes available to the winners so have a go!

You might just be successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment