Thursday 1 August 2019

Scrap The Girls August 2019


"Insta Love"
Be inspired by instagram, square photos, the logo, the colours, likes.. just add a note what inspired

you.



I was inspired by the colours, and the square theme, with square photo, texture paste squares, and

stamping tiny squares (Kasazz Graffiti Mesh Background stamp).

I covered the page with Gesso before laying down the texture paste (Golden Light Molding paste)

through a Prima Finnabair Stencil.

Next I used my Distress Oxide inks - Cracked Pistacchio

                                                             Squeezed Lemonade

                                                             and Salty Ocean ,

using the smooshing technique with fine plastic.

When dry I ghost stamped with Archival Ink.

Then I flicked Liquitex Professional Ink- Titanium White and Carbon Black over the page before

laying down the photo.

The papers at the base of the photo are from an old Kaisercraft Christmas Collection.

The camera and the words "tell me a story" are cork stickers from American Crafts Shimelle.

The chipboard word " #adorable " is from Dusty Attic- Hashtag Saying 2- I embossed it with Stamp

It Rich Red Embossing powder and Altenew Embossing Ink.

The flowers are from Blue Fern Studios- "Wanderlust Lillys".

The two flairs are from Accent Scrapbooking.


I really enjoyed making this page!

The possibilities are endless with this mood board!

No comments:

Post a Comment